Sunday, January 8, 2012

Display at Menasha Library


Today seemed like the perfect day to take a leap of faith and start my own personal blog. This way I can publish my newsletter in a format that should make viewing images less problematic. I can also post items of interest to me and hopefully you, too. You can choose to subscribe or not.

Those of you, who live in or near my hometown of Appleton, may want to drop by the Menasha Public Library in January 2012. I have ten of my smaller works on display in the curio cabinet opposite the front desk. Many of the pieces are from my Tiny Treasures series.


Tiny Treasures was born out of desperation. We were busy trying to move from Sherborn, MA to Appleton, WI. This meant preparing one house for sale and finding the next home. I was short on time and didn’t want to have all that creative mess in my studio that comes from working on larger projects. I also needed regular fixes of creative energy. I started working on this series during the winter when I was desperate for blossoms. It was the perfect solution to chase away the winter blues, while maintaining a show ready house for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment