Tips, Thoughts and Techniques:
|I am working on one of the blocks that will|
complete row 9 of Siren's Song.
1) Create 11 Siren's Song blocks. - Not even close.
I think I made four blocks this week. I am half way through another five.
2) Free motion quilting practice - Not done
3) Do some surface design work - Not done
4) Beware of when I find myself shutting down and find a way to stay open. - Done
|This block is from row 9 of Siren's Song.|
Can you spot the one commercial fabric?
The journey continues next week. There will be a few more blocks to make for Siren's Song, then it is time to focus in on the next phase of the journey. Here is my itinerary:
1) Siren's Song:
a) Finish row 9
b) Select image to be seen through the porthole.
c) Design backing fabric
d) Have fabric printed
2) Free motion quilting practice
3) Do some surface design work
4) Beware of when I find myself shutting down and find a way to stay open.
I am now linking up to two blogs on Fridays. The first is Nina Marie's Off the Wall Fridays and the second is Free Motion Mavericks.