Tips, Thoughts and Techniques:
|Adoration is a self portrait of me holding|
Andrew, our first grandson.
|Each panel in Deconstructed Sunrise|
can be seen as a series. I certainly picked up tips
and became more comfortable as I worked on
each successive one.
|Three more panels from Deconstructed Sunrise|
have been quilted and joined.
In a way, Deconstructed Sunrise, the quilt I am currently working on, can be seen as a series within a series. It has been fun this week to continue with the quilting, repeating some patterns and working with new ones. Here is how the week played out:
1) Continue quilting Deconstructed Sunrise - Due November 30, 2015) - Done
2) Free motion quilting practice. - Done
3) Post the number of days I have worked in my studio in 2015 - 53/126
|This is the back side of the three panels from|
Deconstructed Sunrise that I worked on this week.
I'm having so much fun with the quilting.
4) Perform a random act of kindness - Done
I'm having so much fun quilting Deconstructed Sunrise that I hate to see that phase come to end. However, if my week goes as planned that is precisely what will happen.
1) Finish quilting Deconstructed Sunrise - Due November 30, 2015)
2) Start the finishing work on Deconstructed Sunrise
3) Free motion quilting practice.