Tips, Thoughts and Techniques:
|Color scheme A|
Note that the suns are all colored
the same way.
|Color Scheme B|
Played with value in both the sky
and the suns.
|Color Scheme C|
Kept the value changes for the suns
but simplified the night sky.
|Color Scheme D|
Same suns, but added the
sunrise streaks to the night sky.
1) Finish Deconstructed Sunrise - Done!
2) Deconstructed Sunrise #2 (Due September 8, 2015):
- Add it my website and FaceBook page - Done!
- Ship it to the gallery - Done!
|Piecing of Deconstructed Sunrise #3 begins|
with the night sky.
- Add registration marks to the freezer paper templates - Done!
- Decide whether to create new fabrics with dye, paint and ink - Done! Opted to stick with my commercial fabrics and all ready made hand dyed and hand painted fabrics.
- Either create the fabrics OR start the piecing process - Started piecing
|Dandelion Fluff is a FMQ motif by|
Tracy of Whirls 'n Swirls.
She demoed to styles with the curving in and out.
I tried them both.
4) Free motion quilting practice.
Add fun trying out another one of Tracy's FMQ motifs.
5) Post the number of days I have worked in my studio in 2015 - 68.5/126
6) Perform a random act of kindness - Done!
I am looking forward to next week. It is time to taper down the biking and ratchet up the piecing. My list of projects to work on, as you can see, is getting shorter.
1) Continue piecing Deconstructed Sunrise #3 (Due November 30, 2015)
2) Free motion quilting practice.