Friday, July 20, 2018

Week in Review 2018 - 07/20




Tips, Thoughts and Techniques:

4 out of the 7 rows are pieced 

It is easy to loose focus on how fortunate I am to be able to do something that brings me great joy and serenity. Why am I drawn to creating variations of water, sky, and sun? Perhaps for the same reason as I work with fabric and thread. Both give me time to catch my breath, relax and just be. There is no hurry to get done. My work will get completed and the sun will rise and then set. I am reassured by repetition and have learned to appreciate the variations on a theme.

All 4 sun quadrants are pieced!

I am linking up with Nina Marie's Off the Wall Fridays

7 comments:

  1. I just clicked to get a closeup and realized that you even pieced the sun’s rays. Terrific!
    🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Love your latest piece ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully refreshing way to look at your craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Gwyned! Loving the dimension visible in this piece - the planning and consideration. The results are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete