Friday, August 17, 2018

Week in Review 2018 - 08/17

Cohasset Sunrise
60" x 84"



Tips, Thoughts, and Techniques:

Transitioning is the current theme of my life. Summer is dwindling. The days are often blisteringly hot, while the leaves are showing signs of fall preparation. We are setting up our home for a 8 day visit with our granddaughters and daughter-in-law. When they leave we will have a few days to clear out our home in preparation for a renovation. This includes my studio. I will be on a six to eight week leave of absence from my machines. Hence the push to finish piecing Cohasset Sunrise.

I am linking up with Nina Marie's Off the Wall Fridays

8 comments:

  1. There is a beautiful shimmer around the sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this is coming out. Good luck with the renovation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you again, Linda. This renovation is minor compared to past one's we tackled at previous properties. The goal is to provide a more open floor plan in the main living space and expand my studio for a bit more elbow room. The disruption should be worth it.

      Delete
  3. I'm in awe with your obvious inner strength and patience....first a huge move, then settling in, and now a renovation that required relocating for weeks......I'd be hooked up with a IV to a bottle of wine by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cohasset Sunrise is exquisite! I am in awe of your ability to shade a trad block like that and create something uniquely artful.

    Happy renos! And grand-kiddy time too! I admire your stamina to manage one right after the other!

    ReplyDelete